Drupal 8 (cash-cow of digital agencies)…
after so many years, they cannot event get the basics right:
- no dedicated public HTTP folder, entire codebase is exposed
- relies on (Apache) .htaccess, serious issue for security and performance
what about Nginx?
- writable code folders for sites, modules, themes, etc. – not dev-friendly at all
- what’s the place of *.inc files in 2017?!
- CSS and JS bundles are created during runtime, and no reference to a CDN for assets of the system and the users
(that is supposed to be part of the release procedure, not runtime!)
- have you even seen the db?! don’t waste of your time!
Just look at the versions, you’ll understand that they don’t know what they are doing! Wow, amazing progress!?